The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) has provided six pieces of information and advice on staying safe from Corona via video message.
If you are a parent, you must be concerned about your child. You may be wondering how contagious the corona virus is and how dangerous it is for your baby. A lot of misinformation has been circulating on the internet since the beginning of the corona virus. Don't listen to them. We've learned six things about corona with the help of health experts that will help keep your family safe.
1. The virus does not spread through the air. If someone is infected with the virus, they can only be infected by sneezing, coughing or touching.
So keep your child at least three feet away from people who are sneezing or coughing or have a fever.
2. Symptoms of coronavirus infection include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. It can turn into pneumonia. Breathing can become difficult. In very rare cases this disease can take a deadly shape. However, in the case of older people.
3. The precautions to be taken are to wash your hands thoroughly with soap. You have to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds. Or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Cover your face when sneezing or coughing. If you do not find clothes or tissues, you should cover your face with the surface of your elbows. Tissues should be removed at the specified place after one use.
4. Does the mask prevent corona? No. If you have no symptoms of corona virus infection, there is no need to use a mask. Repeated hand washing is the most important. If you have a sneeze or cough, you need to wear a mask for the safety of others.
5. Are pregnant women safe from corona? Is the fetus safe? Pregnant mothers need to be more aware. It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post. Because the fetus has been infected by the mother, no evidence has yet been found.
. Is there any medicine to prevent corona? No. So far no drug has been discovered. So staying alert and clean can keep you safe from corona. It can also keep your family safe.